Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So, this is Christmas.

Hey guys, Max here.  My first Christmas has come and gone, and even though my mother is the biggest grinch ever, I tried to keep an open mind about this whole holiday thing.

This present thing?  Pretty cool.

Baby's first scarf.  Very important.

Showing off my sweet wrestling moves.

Father/son Blue Steel.

It was really tiring being the recipient of so much awesomeness.

Speaking of awesomeness, this is my sweet dinosaur hat from Emily.


I got to meet my aunt and uncle. They liked my dinosaur hat too.

-I'm planning on having a major photo shoot to show off all my new loot this weekend, so stay tuned.  I got some pretty bad-ass presents from some awesome people, and I can't wait!

Verdict:  Maybe this holiday thing isn't so bad.  As long as there is no Christmas music involved.  Let's just say I would rather play with the contents of my diaper than be forced to listen to that drivel.


And here is my Christmas present to all of you; the most ridiculous photo of myself I could find-



Feliz Navidad!

.Max

No comments:

Post a Comment