Sunday, April 29, 2012

The adventures in baby-led weaning continue.

So, the parentals in charge finally got something right.  Turns out, I can spoon-feed myself just fine. I OWNED that carrot ginger soup.


Don't worry guys, I got this.

It's not bad, but maybe next time try some nutmeg?  It's missing something.

Awesome.

You paid HOW MUCH for this high chair I am covering in soup?

Good luck cleaning that.
Alright, enough photos while I'm eating,  you're going to give me a complex.


Wait 'til you see what I'm going to do with pasta.

.Max

Mom's note- Punch me if I sound sanctimommy, but this is really the first baby "method" that has really been as amazing as promised.  Letting your baby feed themselves a loaded spoon you set on their tray is 57834957348 times easier than trying to shove a spoon in their mouth.  As long as you don't mind a mess, it's kind of the most fun meal time ever.  Max has so much fun playing with/eating carrot sticks, chunks of pepper, pieces of pita, etc.  Baby-led weaning FTW!  Purees can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment